Take care

Nearly everyone will need to modify their license to be compliant with the mandatory narrowbanding migration. The FCC now requires that you submit form 601 and all relevant schedules to complete this license modification.

The forms can be a bit tricky. It is recommended that you seek the assistance of a “Certified Frequency Coordinator” to complete the paperwork. Forest Industries Telecommunications (FIT) is one of best and oldest having been around for over 60 years.

They can perform this service as a substaitially discounted rate. Click here to get started.